Fall is in the air and that means it’s boot shopping time again! Aren’t we all on the quest to find the perfect boot? It’s even harder than finding jeans that fit and flatter. For women with wide calves, the selection is somewhat limited but there are still plenty of sassy options out there.
I love how a knee high boots adds polish to any outfit, even everyday tights and skinny jeans. They also make wearing skirts so much more comfortable when the weather turns. Pair them with sweater tights for gorgeous style that works in any weather. Check out this round up of wide calf boots 2014. Note, all boots are also available in black.
1. Simply Be Hi Leg Boot E Fit – I’m a sucker for a contrasting wood heel combined with a sleek and simple boot.
3. Legroom Boot EEE Fit – I love this tan with brown combination but it’s also available in all black if that’s your style.
4. Impo Georgie Wide Calf Wedge Boot – There’s just something about a suede boot. They aren’t for bad weather days of course but they are soft, feminine, and add style to any oufit.
5. Rockport Tristina Wide Calf Gore Tall Boot – If you spend time walking around on rainy, snowy days, these are the boots for you. They are completely waterproof and have Adidas shock absorption technology in the sole.
6. Gabriella Rocha York Extra Wide Calf – If you like that motorcycle boot style but prefer the knee high length, this is the boot for you. It’s extra wide and they’re not kidding. Also available in brown.
7. Born Lottie – The classic riding boot style looks great with skirts, skinny jeans, and tights. The Lottie gets rave reviews for both comfort and style.