One of the must have items for summer isn’t what you might think. The sleeves of a shrug are just what you need to stay warm when the office has too much A/C, to cover bare shoulders at church weddings, and make the transition from day to night.
You’ll get so much wear out of one of these all year long because they’re perfect for layering in winter too, extending the reach of your favorite short and sleeveless shirts and dresses. Check out our round up of plus size shrugs and boleros.
- City Chic Chiffon Shrug – A sheer lightweight top for minimal coverage that’s perfect for sleeveless maxi dresses.
- IGIGI Bolero-Style Shrug in Black – Bolero-style shrug that goes with all those LBDs and more.
- Eileen Fisher Three Quarter Sleeve Shrug – Versatile and flattering cropped oval cut.
- Christin Michaels Plus Size Carla Shrug – Lightweight rayon and nylon knit.
- Ashley Stewart Signature Cropped Shrug – Available in 12 colors!
- Amber Shrug in Navy – Soft jersey knit that can be casual or classy.
- Black Military Cropped Cardigan – A more structured cut plus military-inspired buttons.
- Caterpillar Sweater Shrug – With shirred elbow-length sleeves in navy blue.
Want a more casual look instead? Try a jean jacket!