If a jean jacket doesn’t have enough edge, nothing but leather will do. Leather jackets are so cool, classic, and can be as feminine or masculine as you like. Check out these plus size leather jackets with curve-flattering peplums, blazer shaping, and biker-inspired chic.
It’s hard to pick just one! Though, maybe you don’t need to. These are almost all faux leather, which has become indistinguishable from the real thing (though it lacks that leather smell, not that I’m complaining). With the exception of number 3, all these leather coats are in the neighborhood of $100.
1. City Chic Cutaway Faux Leather Jacket – streamlined, collarless design cut to flatter your shape supple faux leather $89.95
2. Faux Leather Moto Jacket – If you like the cropped style, check out the selection at Forever 21. This sassy jacket would look extra hot with a curve-hugging pencil skirt or high waisted jeans. Note, it tends to run small but I happen to think that form-fitting jean and leather jackets look best so none of mine button or zip.
3. Caslon Leather Moto Jacket – A softer version of the classic moto jacket thanks to crinkled leather.
4. Lane Bryant Faux Leather and Ponte Peplum Jacket – A peplum adds a feminine finish to this menswear-inspired piece. The jacket also has lots of structure to further highlight an hourglass figure.
5. New Look Inspire Pu Biker Jacket – Go for biker chic with this classic jacket made from matte faux leather. It looks equally cool worn open and closed for those motorcycle (or scooter) rides.