Spring may not be in the air just yet but that we can dare to dream of days ahead with bare legs and feet. Whether warmer weather in your area is dry or filled with the proverbial spring showers, check out these cute shoes for wide feet! A natural or nude shoe looks great with shorts, pants, and dresses. Even better, they elongate legs and add height. None of these are taller than an ankle bootie, so they should work for wide calves too.
- Torrid Rhinestone Satin Cutout Flats – Studded accessories are a huge trend right now. Spiked leather has more of a wintery feel but these tiny rhinestones add some bling for spring!
- Blowfish Nice – This brand isn’t labelled as wide but their designs accommodate wider feet. This popular design comes in polka dots and those versatile metallic neutrals, gold and silver.
- Cobb Hill ‘Aubrey’ Sandal – Finally a sandal that can be worn at work and play. The heel gives this shoe a professional demeanor while the comfort will keep you wearing them over time. This nude color is so versatile but they also come in a playful teal green.
- Comfortview Darcy Lace-Up Bootie – Over 500 reviewers give this comfortable and fashion forward boot a 4.5 out of 5 star rating. Brown faux croc adds texture to the look or opt for cognac for a natural leather color.
- Sam Edelman Louie – Western-inspired ankle high boots have been so hot this winter. This adorable version with fringe is perfect for the warmer temperatures and styles of spring and summer. Choose from olive leather, tan suede, or various shades of black.
- Sofft Bernia – You’ll get so much wear out of these strappy gladiator sandals. The small heel provides flattering yet comfortable lift for long summer walks.