Jean jackets aren’t just rocker chick anymore (but they can if you want if them to be). This is one of the most versatile pieces out there that will serve you well in spring, summer, and fall. Winter, too, if you’re really into layering. Denim jackets can dress up casual looks or dress down formal outfits.
Denim jackets are often boxy so I like the look of a too small jacket worn open. I can’t button mine but prefer the waist defining effect. Here are some of my favorite plus size jean jackets!
- Old Navy Cropped Dark Wash Jean Jacket On sale for $29.97 – 1% spandex gives that jacket some stretch.
- Torrid Medium Wash Jean Jacket $58.50 – This top-rated item is a top seller and almost sold out so don’t wait!
- Pure Energy Plus Size Denim Jacket in Blue $44.99 – This lightweight jacket is perfect for cool summer nights.
If the traditional dark denim jean jacket isn’t your style, there are other colors available. Just like jeans have spandex in them for stretch and softness, jean jackets do now too. Sometimes this means they also come in non-denim shades, including white, red, black and more. Check out a few options.
- Peyton Jacket $24.88 on sale – A mix between denim and chino, this soft and lightweight coat comes in red, black, and turquoise.
- Lucky Brand ‘Dixie’ Denim Jacket $71.40 on sale – An ultra soft jacket in a harder to find light wash.
- Levi’s Trucker Jacket $72.00 – This lightweight with stretch jacket has a cropped slim waist to hug curves.