In fall it’s the hunt for the perfect boot and in summer it’s the hunt for the perfect sandal. As always, the goal is maximum comfort without sacrificing style. Second is versatility. The ideal sandals should look as cute with cutoffs as the do with sundresses.
For 2015, sandal trends include 2-strap sandals that are simple and stylish. Lace up sandals are another hot trend and works well to customize fit to narrow or wider feet. And of course, we love almost-nude or metallic shades that elongate the leg.
Check out our top picks for comfortable and cute sandals 2015.
- Joie Avalon – $140.00. Also available in grey, red, and white.
- Dirty Laundry East Ender – $39.95. Also available in black and coral.
- Matisse Quinta – $73.00. As comfortable as a tennis shoe that breathes. Also available in black.
- Steven Nesi – $99.00. Also available in gold and black/white.
- Ahnu Capitola – $99.95. Also comes in black and eggplant with blue and tan straps.
- Naturalizer Jazzy – $79.00. Also available in wide plus black, white/silver, gold/taupe and floral.
- Bed Stu Soto – $98.00. Also comes in black and brown.
- Eric Michael Netty – $106.00. Also available in black and metallic.