It’s the fashion trend I’ve been waiting for. Finally, it’s totally stylish to wear sweatpants outside! These jogger pants don’t have to be sweats though. These tapered pants come in a range of patterns and fabrics to suit every occasion, even work. These are similar to the soft pants we loved over the summer but a heavier weight for fall and winter. Dress them up with heels or down with sneakers or express yourself with footwear in between.
Unlike skinny jeans, these pants have volume at the waist so pair them with a crop top, tucked in shirt, or top that cinches at the waist like a sweatshirt. As for fit, higher waisted versions are better for hourglass shapes and wear them with tops that accentuate a narrow waist. For apple shapes, look for a pant that sits lower on the hips and show off your hot legs.
1. Forever 21 Marled Sweatpants – Sweatpants with lots of style. Make a statement with your choice of footwear.
2. Skinny Jogger Pant – If you’re used to wearing skinnies, these are the perfect transition pants.
3. Apple Bottoms Acid Wash Americana Jogger – Two hot trends in one with acid wash in this modern silhouette.
4. Sejour Zip Pocket French Terry Sweatpants – You’ll look great lounging around the house and feel oh so comfortable out and about.
5. Alice & You Plain Jogger – Love the pockets zipper detail!
6. Bobeau Track Pants – These voluminous pants combine comfort and style.