Women with curves have never more celebrated than during the glamorous pin up girl era. The same figure flattering cuts and designs are common in plus size swimwear today. If you love the pin up look or just want to look your best at the pool this summer, check out these vintage-inspired plus size pin up bikinis and bathing suits!
These two-piece suits have the added bonus of being sold separately so you can customize the fit, top and bottom. These pin up bikini styles best for hourglass figures because the high waisted bottoms draw extra attention to a narrow waist. For apple shapes, look for a one-piece suit that has details around the neckline and defines the waist, like our choices below. Top it all off with a cute cover up and you’re ready to hit the water, or at least get a tan next to it.
- Monroe Bikini Top and High Waist Bikini Bottom
- Peek-A-Boo Striped Swim Top and High-Waisted Bottom
- Forever 21 Bombshell Bikini Top and Bottom – This one comes in a lot of colors so mix and match!
- Kiyonna Sand and Glam Illusion Swimsuit
- La Blanca ‘Sweetheart’ One-Piece Swimsuit
- Land’s End Tunic Slender Suit