Summer is on it’s way and that means bathing suits are back in stores. Whether you’re headed to the beach, pool, or for some sunbathing, a cover up is must! Don’t just throw on an old t-shirt and shorts! A cute plus size cover up makes the transition from your house to your destination and anywhere you may want to head after. Plus they provided added sun protection and modesty (if that’s what you’re looking for).
Cover ups come in many different shapes, sizes, and forms. Depending on what you want to cover up, look for long shirts, sarongs, pants, or maxi dresses. We’ve found 5 cute plus size cover ups to help you get ready for summer!
1. Raviya Sheer Ombre Cover Up – Feel fabulous in the heat with this strapless sheer maxi cover up. The dip-dyed ombre skirt is totally on trend right now and just gorgeous at the beach. This stylish dress is works with strapless suits and those with straps too.
2. Land’s End Cotton Jersey Roll Sleeve Cover-Up with Stripes – Land’s End is not only a great place to buy cute and flattering plus size swimsuits but the cover ups as well. Their most loved beach cover up now comes in adorable nautical stripes. The drawstring adds shape to the usually boxy cover ups. Plus with longer sleeves and a full zipper, you can protect delicate chest and upper arms from the sun. This comfortable romper-style cover up looks great on the beach, boardwalk, and anywhere you want to go!
3. Anne Cole Boyfriend Shirt Cover-Up – The “boyfriend” look is in right now but there’s nothing more classic and cool than a white men’s shirt for summer. This button-up front shirt is made for a woman and summer with a sheer wash and roll-tab sleeves. This is a stylish way to get additional protection for skin from the sun.
4. Merona Color-Block Maxi Dress – For a multi-functional beach cover up, a cheap maxi dress is the best option. You can head right out to drinks or a restaurant after and still feel stylish. This fun two-tone dress from Target has more material and shape than a lot of maxi dresses to keep it from being revealing.
5. Drapey Beach Pant by City Chic – You’ll get so much wear out of these stylish and oh so comfortable harem-style pants. They’re perfect for getting to and from the beach without feeling exposed plus you’ll want to lounge in these super soft rayon pants that can be worn with lots of cute tops.